NaMo NaMo

Namo Event

Thursday 16 January 2014

News in capsule

=> Once Kejriwal said HONEST people should revolt against their own party; Binny obeyed & did the same

=> का बुरा हाल, अजमेर में सदस्‍यता अभियान में भिड़े दो गुट जमकर फेंकी गईं कुर्सियां

=> Kirti Pathak, Ajmer, was working for Anna Hazare movement from last 2 years. AAP made her incharge of the district. Two months back, she was suspended without citing any reason. She is very angry on this.

=> Somnath Bharti, Delhi law minister's chronicles
1. Intimidates Secy for summoning HC judges
2. Special CBI judge indicted for tampering evidence in an August, 2013 graft case
3. Wants Police break law for raid
4. Named rape victim

=> The AAP Minister ran into an argument with the city cops on the roadside when the later told it is unconstitutional.

=> As per Delhi Police that Bharti forced them to carry out a search on a building on late Wednesday night without a warrant and question women. It is to be noted that questioning women is prohibited after dark. If a Law Minister is violating law the how can the common man feel safe in Delhi.

=> AAP: 15000 आटोरिक्शा फ्री में देंगे |... सच => अब कह रहे हैं ,आटोरिक्शा नही , परमिट-लाइसेंस देंगे

=> A press conference of Aam Aadmi Party was today disrupted by some residents of Kaushambi area who alleged that the party volunteers are causing inconvenience to them by parking their vehicles outside their houses.


=> "The party workers park their vehicles outside our house. My grandfather is a heart patient and it becomes difficult to drive him out in case of emergency. Whenever I raise objection they threaten me," said Kaushambi resident, Pawan Malhotra

=> "I suffered a heart attack last week and it was difficult for my family to take my vehicle out during the emergency. Even now when I ask the AAP workers not to park vehicles outside my house, they threaten me.": Harbhajan Singh (64), Kaushamb. He stays few meters away from AAP's office.

=> I had to hire a security guard to stop the volunteers from parking their cars outside my house. Still it becomes difficult to manage the situation: Vijay Bharadwaj

No comments:

Post a Comment